Thursday, December 13, 2007

What Puddle Hoppers is Giving Away...


I have been spending SOOOOO much time on other blogs, and just loving everything that I see. I stumbled upon such a sweet blog called Sweet Cottage Dreams, and I have loved reading and drooling over her gorgeous photographs of her home all decked out for Christmas. I have also been checking out some of her favorite bloggers. I found one of her favorites called Contest Addict, where I found out about Puddle Hopper's giveaway.

So this is where it gets really fun. Puddle Hopper's author is a Christian, which is very exciting to me, as I am also a Christian, and I LOVE finding out about other Christians on the web. Anyways, Puddle Hopper's is giving away a beautiful TUTU! Now granted, I only have a handsome 14 year old prince, but I do have a beautiful little princess sister, and a brand new little princess neice. (We are still waiting for our little princess--or another prince.) This could be a lot of fun. Now I just have to figure out who to give this little tutu to when I win! :-)
Thanks for looking and God bless,
Angie
UPDATE: I WON!!! I'm so excited! I am getting the tutu for my brand new little niece for when she is older. Thank you Puddle Hopper!

No comments: