Friday, December 7, 2007

Were You in the Running?

I posted a thread in Etsy to find people who would like an item from their shop featured on my blog. Some of them made it into my Favorites. You can see them in the EtsyMini to the right of the page here. Others will be featured as I am able to get to them.

Here are some now. If you click on the picture, it will take you to that person's Etsy shop.






I know it's only four, but I got such a huge response, that I will be doing more, a little at a time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I don't know if I would be "in the running" catagory or not as I haven't listed everything yet as I'm having photo problems so I still have gobs of pictures to take. None of those purses are taken for my listings that you used on my banner. I can use all the help I can get ! :)Thanks for doing my banners .
Mary

Lissa said...

I'm speechless! You added me..you really added me!!! I've never been in a blog before ...besides my own! Thank you so much! You have totally just made my year!

JeraSue said...

I would like to be in the running someday.
-Jerasue

The Downtown Boutique said...

Mary, thank you so much for your comment. And you're welcome!

lissa, you're absolutely welcome! I'm glad I could feature you. I hope you get some sales because of it.

Jerasue, please let me know where to find you on Etsy, and I will go take a look!

The Downtown Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Thank you for including my jello magnets! Love your blog, I'll keep checking back to see what else you feature.