Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Items in Our Rio Oso Designs Etsy Shop

I don't know if you've noticed, but we have some new items in our Rio Oso Designs Etsy Shop. We now have digital scrapbook pages that you can order, and I will insert your pictures for you. You can also convo me to find out about custom pages.





We also now have birth announcement designs and adoption announcement design. We will also be adding birthday invitation designs, as well as relocation card designs, for when you move and you want to share with people your new address.








I'd love to know what you think!

Have a great day!
Angie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog and designs. I hope you don't mind but I put a link to it on my blog at glorybe1024.blogspot.com. I hope you will visit. I love Proverbs 3:5!

God bless!
~gloria

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thank you Gloria! I really appreciate it.

God bless,
Angie